1. Identification and contact details of the Responsible Party
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., domiciled in Madrid, C/ Almagro, 3 2º izda.28010, with CIF B85835536, and telephone 91 383 35 81, is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
2. Necessary and up-to-date information
All fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the web forms must be completed, so that the omission of any of them could make it impossible to provide the services or information requested.
The User of this portal guarantees the authenticity of all data provided and shall keep the information provided permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to their real situation. In any case, the User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. or third parties with the information provided.
The data collected shall be included in a file under the responsibility of PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. for the sole purpose of managing the relationship with Users, as well as the provision of the services offered through the website and, in general, the management, development and fulfilment of the relationship established between PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. and those who provide their personal data through the website. Additionally, in the event that the User has given his or her consent, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. shall process the data to carry out advertising or promotional communications.
During the data collection process, the User will be informed, either through a hyperlink, or on the web portal form itself, of the obligatory nature or not of the completion of such data.
3. Purposes of processing
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. collects your personal data in order to process your requests and offer you services that may be of interest to you. Specifically, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) Respond to your queries, questions or requests made through the customer service or communication channels identified on the website and contact you to resolve them.
b) To improve the website and its services and products in order to provide better service and content.
c) To carry out studies for statistical purposes.
d) Manage your data in order to send you commercial information, in the event that the user has given his/her consent.
4. Legitimation of the processing of your personal data
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will only collect personal data that you wish to voluntarily disclose. In accordance with current legislation on data protection, as well as on information society services and electronic commerce, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. informs you that the personal data provided at the time of registration, or any other data provided for access to some of the services of the website, will be incorporated into files owned by the company.
The data that PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. may request are the following:
- Identification data. Information concerning a natural person that makes it possible to differentiate that person from others in a group, such as: name and surname; tax identification number; date of birth; age.
- Contact details. Information that makes it possible to maintain or contact the holder, such as: address; e-mail address; landline telephone; mobile telephone.
The processing of your personal data may sometimes be necessary in order to comply with certain legal obligations, or in relation to any contractual relationship that PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. may have with you.
In all other cases, and whenever appropriate, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will request your consent to process your personal data.
5. Sending of commercial communications.
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., as part of its promotional activity, may provide you with resources for registration or subscription to news or commercial information related to news, offers and/or new products included on the website. These resources will always be subject to your express consent to send them.
In the event that you have given your authorisation, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. may send you information about new products, offers and new products included on the website and/or personalised services, in accordance with your tastes and preferences.
You may revoke your consent to receive commercial communications at any time, by means of the link or button provided for this purpose in each of the communications, or directly by communicating your wish to revoke your consent through the following channels:
- E-mail to be sent to the following address: email@example.com.
- Postal mail addressed to PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., C/ Almagro, 3 2º izda.28010 Madrid [España].
6. Automated decisions and profile creation
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will seek your express consent for the processing of your personal data for possible automated decision-making and/or profile creation.
In order to provide certain services, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are taken automatically, without human intervention.
Another procedure that PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. may carry out with your data is the elaboration of profiles, with the aim of predicting your behaviour on the website. As a result, products that may be of interest to you will be displayed on the home page, based on the preferences you have shown through your browsing, or information obtained through cookies.
You can review the applicable Cookies Policy in the corresponding section of the website. You can also contact PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. for any doubts or queries related to the processing of your personal data at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Duration of processing and data retention period
PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. undertakes to process your personal data for as long as it is really useful and necessary to provide you with a quality service through its processing. Therefore, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will make all appropriate and reasonable efforts to minimize the period of processing and storage of your personal data.
In this sense, the data provided to PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will be kept for as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In any case, and even if you request the deletion of your personal data, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. shall be entitled to keep and maintain them, under the appropriate blocking, for the period necessary to comply with the corresponding legal obligations, as well as to make them available to the competent Authorities in different matters that may be applicable.
8. Exercising rights and claims before the AEPD
As a consequence of the processing of your personal data, current legislation grants you a series of rights. PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. offers you a summary explanation of each right, in order to facilitate its exercise:
1) Right of access: You have the right to know what personal data is processed by PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., as well as the purposes of such processing.
2) Right of rectification: You may request the rectification of any data, at any time, if the data contained in the records of PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. is erroneous.
3) Right of deletion: You may request, at any time, that your personal data be deleted from the files of PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. However, and as previously indicated, you should bear in mind that, in certain circumstances, compliance with current legislation may prevent the effective exercise of this right.
4) Right to object: You may object to the processing of your personal data in relation to any purposes for which we process your data, in accordance with the privacy policies applicable in each case.
5) Right to limit the processing: You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the data processing is doubtful, in which case, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
6) Right to data portability: You shall have the right, whenever technically possible and reasonable, to request that the personal data you have provided directly be communicated to another data controller. PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. will provide your data directly to such other data controller, but if this is not possible, it will provide it to you in a standard format.
Whenever PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. processes your personal data on the basis of your express consent, you may revoke it at any time, with no consequences for you beyond, depending on the right exercised, not being able to provide you with certain services.
You may exercise your rights by contacting PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., indicating which right you wish to exercise, by any of the following means, enclosing a copy of your ID card or equivalent identification document:
i) By e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
ii) Postal mail addressed to PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., C/ Almagro, 3 2º izda.28010 Madrid [España].
If you do not wish to exercise a specific right, but need to make a query or suggestion regarding the processing of your personal data, you may also contact the addresses provided for the exercise of rights.
Please note that, in any case, you may file a complaint with the Competent Data Protection Authority if you consider that PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. has not processed your data in a lawful manner or has not properly addressed your requests or rights. In Spain, this Competent Authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
9. Confidentiality and security in data processing
Your personal data is very important to PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L., and therefore undertakes to treat it with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all those security measures it deems appropriate and reasonable.
In this sense, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. declares and guarantees that it has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by users. Likewise, PROTECTIA PATENTES Y MARCAS, S.L. constantly reviews its security measures to ensure that they are always up to date.
10. Social networks
The website will only use data storage and retrieval devices (‘Cookies’) when the user has given their prior consent to do so, in accordance with what is indicated in the pop-up window of the user’s browser when accessing the website for the first time, and the other terms and conditions indicated in the Cookies Policy that every user should be aware of.